Terms and Conditions
Updated April 2020: Due to the supply chain issues relating to the COVID-19 outbreak, PureLife has modified its return policy to make all infection control and related PPE products non-returnable and non-cancelable. This modified policy is necessary at this time to maximize our ability to provide continuous supply to our customers.
Return any product within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price. Special Order items may be subject to the manufacturer’s return policy.
Simply call Customer Service at (877) 777-3303 to request a Return Authorization.
- All returns must be pre-authorized and issued a Return Authorization number
- Items must be unopened, undamaged, and in re-salable condition
- A $9.99 return shipping charge will be applied to all returns over 30 days from date of receipt
- A 10% restocking fee will be applied to returns over 30 days from date of receipt
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied to returns over 90 days from date of receipt
- Returns are not accepted after 6 months from date of receipt
- Special Order/Drop Ship items must be returned to the manufacturer and will defer to manufacturer’s return policy. Any credit that PureLife receives for these items will be passed on to the customer. We cannot guarantee credit for returns of drop-ship items.
- Gift cards and/or free goods associated with a return will be deducted from your total credit
- Pharmaceutical returns can only be accepted with a completed Prescription Drug Return Authorization Form
If you wish to return/exchange an item that is not in resalable condition: Please contact PureLife Customer Service at (877) 777-3303. We will work with you to understand why you need to return the item and determine how to proceed with the return process.
- Acceptable payment options are: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Check
- Standard terms are Net 30 days
- Payments outstanding over 60 days will receive a 1.5% monthly finance charge
- A $35 fee will be applied for returned checks